Archive for the ‘Cheese’ Category
A classic snack that you can now do at home.
-Flour, 400 gr
-Yeast, 25 gr
-Coarse salt to taste
-Sugar, 1 tablespoon
-milk, 1 / 2 cup
-Beef fat, 200 gr
1) Sift flour and salt into bowl and place in the form of crown.
2) Warm milk, add the sugar and yeast. Let stand at room warm.
3) Melt fat and let cool.
4) Place in the center of the crown yeast and fat. Enter and leave stand for 1 to 2 hours.
5) Roll out on floured surface to 1 cm in height. Cut.
6) Place on plate and cook in preheated oven at 170 º for 20 minutes.
Read the rest of this entry »